Motive Learning Offers Free Covid-19 Safety Compliance Training To Address Three Business Concerns
As aviation-related businesses reopen, they are finding three problems. Covid-19 continues to be a national concern. Companies are finding that workers are becoming complacent with Covid-19 guidelines. And current and newly hired employees must adapt to new policies and procedures.
To assist with solving these three problems, Motive Learning, a leading learning technology company, is offering its Wellness in the Workplace (Covid-19 Edition) eLearning course for free, with a qualifying purchase.
Motive Learning specializes in airport safety training, ground handling training, airport operations and compliance training and tracking.
Their skilled team has created a 30-minute course that provides general health guidelines and Covid-19 recommendations from the US Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and meets the CAL/OSHA COVID-19 Employee Training requirement for Employers not covered by the Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD) Standard.
The Wellness In the Workplace training includes:
· Individual responsibility for preventing and spreading illness in the workplace
· Characteristics of Covid-19 and infectious diseases proliferation
· Personal strategies for maintaining a healthy immune system
· Methods for limiting exposure in group settings
· Managing your mental health and work stress
· And the importance of health safety protocols including social distancing and contact tracing.
The company also provides complimentary customization to ensure the course includes client company look-and-feel, and company-specific guidelines.
The course is delivered with any service level of the affordable and flexible Motive LMS Learning Management System.
The MotiveLMS comprehensive Learning Management System monitors employee qualifications daily, so there is no longer a question of whether an employee is compliant for Covid-19 precautions and other critical training competencies.
Demos of the system are available by calling Sue Stinson at Motive Learning at 321-453-8133.
About Motive Learning
Motive Learning is trusted by airports, FBOs, and other aviation service providers. These organizations require employees with specialized skills. They have complex and continually changing equipment and procedures. Training programs need to be flexible and convenient. Our software and services help them develop and deliver custom interactive eLearning solutions.
Motive Learning is best known for their software solutions, which include:
· MotiveLMS Silver, Gold and Platinum; an array of Learning Management System (LMS) platforms. Each product is appropriately sized to the organization to efficiently deliver training. The LMS includes a Qualification Management feature that tracks and reports training and compliance for safety standards and other requirements.
· MotiveCAT, our Content Authoring Tool. This is used by clients to create their own training programs. Built for non-programmers, subject matter experts have the ability to easily create interactive eLearning courses.
· Motive API Key Generator; provides access to all the data points in the MotiveLMS to enable seamless integration with other systems. This tool provides data integration into various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Safety Management Systems (SMS), and other third party Learning Management Systems (LMS).
The Motive LMS team includes experienced instructional designers, developers, and video professionals. This team of experts collaborate with clients to build engaging training programs on technical tasks, equipment use, and complex processes.
For more information about Motive Learning, contact the company here:
125 E. Merritt Island Cswy
Merritt Island, FL 32952